I provided Technical Advice on activities including indoor climbing, rock climbing, walking, gorge walking and equipment inspection.
I am always happy to give advice, deliver in house training and help you to review your operating procedures.
I can also help with outdoor filming and photography, including location finding and safety support.
- Review of all relevant procedures, risk assessments and safety policies relating to the activity being advised on
- On-site half day visit to discuss paperwork and inspect equipment being provided, including it’s storage and maintenance, followed by a half day observation of a session being delivered by centre staff
- Write up of findings and recommendations with report of visit
- Annual follow up by e-mail, at no charge, unless there are notable requirements for changes to be made, in which case a Year 2 visit would be requested
- A centre visit at Year 3 to ensure consistency and continuity of agreed paperwork and delivery
The cost for Technical Advice is £250/day plus travel. This includes all aspects of the Technical Advice visit and the associated report.