Matt Woodfield provides Technical Advice on activities including indoor climbing, rock climbing, walking, gorge walking and other activities.
He is always happy to give advice, deliver in house training and help you to review your operating procedures .
He can also help with with outdoor filming and photography, including location finding and safety support.
- Review of all relevant procedures, risk assessments and safety policies relating to the activity being reviewed
- On-site half day visit to discuss paperwork and inspect equipment being provided, including it’s storage and maintenance, followed by a half day observation of a session being delivered by centre staff
- Write up of findings and recommendations
- Sign-off for the organisation by letter together with report of visit findings
- Annual follow up by e-mail, at no charge, unless there are notable requirements for changes to be made, in which case a Year 2 visit would be requested
- A centre visit at Year 3 to ensure consistency and continuity of agreed paperwork and delivery
The cost for Technical Advice is £250/day plus travel. This includes all aspects of the Technical Advice visit and the final report.
Please contact him to arrange a consultation.